Hampton Roads Pest Control services
Hampton Roads Pest Exterminators
When it comes to handling infestations of rodents, termites, bees, wasps, or other pests, it's crucial to have the right knowledge, expertise, and tools. As tempting as it may be to try and handle the problem yourself, the fact is that it's a losing battle. To ensure that pests are eradicated and reduce the risk of them coming back, professional pest control services are an absolute must. When it comes to pest control in Hampton Roads, you can't beat Accel Pest & Termite Control.
Our pest control experts can help you with the following pests, and more:
Our team of pest exterminators have years of combined experience and use the latest technology to ensure that your home or business is entirely pest-free. If you notice a pest infestation in your home, it is important to contact a professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a pest infestation unnoticed can lead to further damage that can be avoided with timely service. Take a look at our reviews page and see why we are Hampton Road's most trusted pest control team.
Call us at (757) 384-1302 for commercial and residential pest control services in Hampton Roads today!
Pests Can Cause What Kind of Contamination?
Pests can cause physical as well as biological contamination. Pests can be damaging to food and crops, and as a result, can pose serious health concerns for you and your family or your business.
Contamination caused by pests can include the following:
- Spreading bacteria: When pests eat your food, they leave pest droppings that can pose serious health risks and can spread dangerous and fatal diseases.
- Transmission of pathogens: Pests are among the dirtiest and deadliest creatures on the planet. Saliva, droppings, blood, or fecal matter are responsible for spreading the transmission of dangerous pathogens.
- Parasite exposure: Pests typically carry and transfer bacteria and germs to surfaces in your home or business, food, or other processing equipment. These bacteria can cause dangerous diseases for humans.
- Food Contamination: Pests can quickly contaminate stored food by leaving body parts or casting their wings or skin in your food.
Hampton Residential Pest Control Services
Upon discovering the presence of bees, wasps, rodents, termites, or other pests in your Hampton home, you may be tempted to look the other way or to try some do-it-yourself measures. In the long run, though, it's far better to enlist the help of a qualified pest control company, and Accel Pest & Termite Control has you covered. We are a team of highly skilled and experienced applicators while most other pest control companies are largely staffed by technicians who don't have the same level of expertise. For this and many other reasons, we are a major standout in the Hampton area, and you can rest assured that your pest control problem will be handled promptly, effectively, and affordably.
Commercial Pest Control for Hampton Businesses
As a business owner, you're going to want a pest infestation to be handled quickly. It also needs to be taken care of properly the first time. You can breathe easy with Accel Pest & Termite Control. We strictly use top-quality products like Termidor-brand termiticide for termite infestations, and we solely rely on the latest, best, and most proven techniques. If you have rodents underfoot, for instance, our exterminators will locate and seal entry points and replace damaged doors and vents to not only eliminate the pests but to keep them from coming back in the future.
Signs of pests in an operation can include the following:
- Pest droppings: Pest droppings are one of the most common signs of a pest infestation, and include fecal droppings or urine trails.
- Nesting: Check your business for nesting between walls, and underneath the flooring. Rodents will typically make nests in these areas out of material such as grass clippings, leaves, or shredded paper.
- Physical Damage: If you notice physical damage on your property, such as holes or marks on your wiring or furniture, chances are that you have a pest infestation that requires immediate attention.
- Plant Damage: Another sign of a pest infestation is damage to your plants. Dead patches, uneven grass length, or damaged outdoor plants can all indicate a pest infestation.
Our team of pest control experts here at Accel Pest & Termite Control can conduct a professional pest inspection and help determine whether you have a pest infestation in your business.
Affordable Pest Control Services
Accel Pest & Termite Control guarantees all of our pest control services. If the unlikely event that rodents, bees, wasps, termites, or other pests return after we've treated the premises, we will return and repeat the work free of charge. This is one of the many reasons that we've been the most trusted pest control company in Hampton Roads for so long. While other pest control companies cut corners to keep overhead as low as possible, we invest money in the best products and latest technologies to ensure quality results for our valued customers. Don't sell yourself short when looking for commercial or residential pest control services in Hampton Roads. Make your first call to the experts at Accel Pest & Termite Control.
- How Deadly Are Mosquitoes?
- Keeping You and Your Pet Safe From Pests
- How to Check for Signs of Termites
- Do Termites Decrease the Value of Your Home?
For a free quote, contact our Hampton Roads exterminators today.
Same Day Service Available
We understand that when you need service, you need it now! We are prepared to help with any job and we are often equipped to handle it the same day you call.
No Hassle Preventative ServiceWe don't trap you in a long term contract. We offer preventative plans and services with no contracts. That way you have flexibility and peace of mind.
Customer ConvenienceWe want it to be easy for our customers to interact with our company. We provide online bill pay and convenient updates regarding your scheduled services.
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWe stand behind our work and are committed to providing quality services and solutions.
Our tech is both knowledgeable and personable and they are very cost-effective.- Sarah M.
Customer for life!
Great service all around.- Andrew D.
There was never any sales pressure involved. I would highly recommend David and Accel to all my friends and family.- Malissia