We are growing!
Accel Pest and Termite Control is a very well reviewed, locally owned and operated company, servicing all of Hampton Roads, Williamsburg, and Richmond. Accel is always seeking career minded individuals who take pride in their work and believe that they can add to our company culture, which puts an emphasis on honesty, integrity, and professionalism. As a company, our focus is to be continually exceeding our customer's expectations, while at the same time providing a great place to work!
Current Available Positions
Even though we don’t have any open positions at this time, we are always looking to add people to our team who match our core values. Apply today!
We’re always hiring for:
- Service Advisor : Our Sales Advisors maintain relationships with our customers by performing inspections and listening to customer concerns to provide recommendations with a viable solution to their pest issues. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, independent, organized, a good communicator, and most importantly, customer-centered. They also enjoy freedom and flexibility, building relationships, helping others, solving problems, and new challenges.
- Termite Technician: Our Termite Technicians build relationships with our customers by solving their pest-related issues and protecting their families and homes. They mix and apply termiticide through soil treatment, dusting, or Sentricon bait station installation to remove or prevent infestation of termites from buildings. Complete quality work to fix and prevent high moisture in crawlspaces as well as prevent rodent infestation of building. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, independent, organized, a good communicator, and most importantly, customer-centered.
- Pest Control Technician: We are currently seeking applicants for Pest Control Technicians to add to our team. Our Pest Control Technicians build relationships with our customers by solving their pest-related issues and protecting their families and homes. Our ideal candidate is self motivated, independent, organized, a good communicator, and most importantly, customer-centered. If this seems to describe you, then we'd like to hear from you!
- Customer Experience Representative (CER): Our Customer Experience Representatives (CERs) build relationships with customers by answering customer calls and assisting them by answering their questions and requests. From the initial phone request to the post service praise, our CERs communicate with our customers throughout their Accel experience. This is why we are looking for a highly professional, friendly individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent pay
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Retirement savings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Complete training
- Company vehicle
- Competitive pay with opportunities to increase your earnings based on your work efforts
- Medical and dental insurances
- 401k program
- Health and wellness benefits
- Generous paid time off and schedule flexibility
- Company-paid vehicle
- Smart tablet provided
- Full training and in-depth industry orientation
- Awesome learning potential
- Opportunities for advancement
Happy Employees = Satisfied Customers
Pest Free, Healthy Homes
Focus on Employees
- We believe in a work-life balance
- Employees operate as a team
- We believe success as a whole is greater than that of the individual
- Making others better around you
Focus on Being the Best
- Provide a service to be proud of
- Be professional
- Provide what was promised
- Strive to provide the highest quality customer experience and provide the “extra nugget”
Focus on Change
- What can be changed today to be better tomorrow
- We value ideas to improve the experience