Termite Control in Richmond, VA
Termite Inspection in Richmond & the Southeast Virginia Area
If you’re looking for expert termite control in Richmond, then you’ve come to the right place. Accel Pest & Termite Control has everything you need to protect your home and restore your comfort. We are proud to offer Termidor® termiticide/insecticide termite treatment—a highly effective method for removing termites for good. Termidor® termiticide kills any termite it comes in contact with and can be passed from one termite to another throughout the colony until they have all been wiped out. Our Termidor® termiticide treatment also comes with routine check-ups to ensure the process has been successful and your home remains termite-free for years to come. Call today for Termidor® termiticide treatment in Richmond, and find out why customers love Accel Pest & Termite Control for yourself.
To schedule termite control service now, call 804-577-6525.
Richmond Termite Control
Termites commonly live and hide in the walls of your home, so they are hard to detect. These pests often pose a terrible threat to southern states. As they invade homes, they can cause expensive structural damage. They fit into the smallest concrete gaps and devour all the wood they encounter. These insects work silently, and by the time an infestation is detected, it is probably too late. Taking preventive measures will prevent problems before they begin, but if you have even the smallest suspicion that termites are present on your property, take immediate action and call our termite control professionals for an inspection.
Be on the lookout for these signs you have a termite infestation:
- Discarded Wing Piles. Termites are winged creatures that use their ability to fly to find a new place to live. Once they arrive at a new home, they abandon their wings. If you find a pile of insect wings in your home or near an opening from the outside, chances are high that you now have a colony of unwanted termites residing in your home.
- Wood Damage. Damaged wood is an obvious sign of a termite issue, but this type of damage can take some time to notice unless you conduct a careful inspection. Termites prefer the dark, so they generally avoid the surface of the targeted wood piece. Fortunately, there is an easy way to check the wood in your home simply by tapping your walls with a screwdriver. If you hear a hollow noise when you tap, it may be time to call a termite exterminator. Checking your wood floors for any signs of sagging can also help you identify a possible infestation.
- Swarmers. As a colony of termites matures, swarmers will leave the nest to look for new homes. This usually occurs twice a year: once in the spring and once in the fall. If you spot a swarm on your home's exterior, it's a good idea to be extra vigilant about the potential for termites inside your home. The termites may be looking for a way to get into your home.
- Formation of Mud Tubes. Termites create mud tubes to protect themselves from predators and to create a damp and dark place for them to eat wood. Mud tubes commonly appear on exterior locations close to the ground, such as your home's foundation. If you're feeling adventurous, you can pull out part of a mud tube and look inside for termites.
- Insect Droppings. Termites are not neat and tidy creatures; as they tunnel through the wood in your home, they deposit droppings known as frass. Frass is similar to wood shavings in shape and color. If you notice an unexpected pile of sawdust on your floor, you may have a termite problem.
Termites are not easy pests to deal with on your own. If you suspect you may have an infestation, getting professional help can eliminate the problem so that you can avoid catastrophic damage to your home. Contact Accel Pest & Termite Control today to get help from our experienced termite exterminators.
Green Termite Specialists
One of the other extremely popular termite options we offer is the Sentricon® System. The leading option for “green” termite removal, the Sentricon® method kills termites by using bait stations designed to spread poison all the way to the colony’s queen. While some termite companies only eliminate the insects you can see, the Sentricon® System’s bait method allows our Richmond termite exterminators to thoroughly wipe out whole colonies. On top of this, the product is non-toxic, so you will never have to worry about your pets or the environment when using the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System.
Our Termite Prevention & Elimination Process
At Accel Pest Control, our Richmond termite control services are focused on two areas: prevention and elimination. There are many reasons your property may be vulnerable to termites—for instance, termites are attracted to moisture, so if you have recently experienced any water damage, it is a good idea to give our termite team a call. Our professionals can install French drains, sump pumps, and dehumidifiers to get rid of excessive moisture, potentially saving you from having to pull down drywall, knock out wall studs, and replace rotting wood after an infestation.
If you are already dealing with a termite problem, our Richmond termite control pros will turn their focus to thoroughly exterminating all termites on your property. Through Termidor® treatment and other options, we can exterminate termites comprehensively, allowing you to restore your property and your life to normal.
Schedule a Termite Inspection Today
Accel Pest Control is thrilled to be able to provide termite elimination services for Richmond homes and businesses. Every year, termites cost U.S. property owners a whopping $5 billion in damages. That’s why our goal is to stop termite problems before they spiral out of control. Our team is backed up by over a decade of experience, so you know you can trust us to get the job done right. We also offer quality warranties you won’t get with other pest control companies. Call now for termite control that is effective, long-lasting, and keeps your residential or commercial property in top shape.
When you hire our Richmond termite control team, you get:
- Free estimates
- Same-day appointment availability
- Financing options
- Cost-cutting coupons and specials
- Guaranteed satisfaction
Related Blog Articles:
- When is Termite Season?
- How To Tell The Difference Between a Termite and a Carpenter Ant?
- How To Check For Signs Of Termites
- Do Termites Decrease The Value Of Your Home?
- Flying Ants Vs Termites
Tim is a great employee!! Very informative, professional, and great work . Highly recommend this company after our first service.- Liz M
Accel did a great job treating our house along with having on-time and friendly customer experience
I really enjoyed my experience with Accel. The initial review of our house and follow up service call were timely and professional. Specially, the our service tech., Tim Jackson, was very knowledgeable and friendly to my family while he was treating our house. Thank you for the great customer experience.- Devon Heath
I highly recommend this company! They have given more than 5 star service! The sales person and technichian David and Brandon explained everything in detail. I would use them for any pest control needs.- Regina